Document Center


Police Chief Ben Reyna



Non-emergency contact numbers:

  • Police Station:  432-2261         #1 Highway 92
  • Graffiti Hotline: 432-6050


How do I obtain a copy of a police report?

Copies of police reports are available by submitting a Public Records Request to the Bisbee Police Department. Depending on your intended use, you may also need to complete an Affidavit of Commercial Purpose .  The Records Clerk will contact you when the report is ready to be picked up. There is a charge of twenty-five cents per side per sheet for copying and there may be a charge for research. Payment is due upon receipt of the report. For further information about obtaining Police Reports, please contact the Records Clerk at (520) 432-2261.  The City Manager may, under special circumstances, set additional fees, based on additional services required or other special conditions (Ordinance O-09-06).


Does the Bisbee Police Department offer any youth programs? 

The Police Department has an Explorer Post. This group meets every Wednesday at the police station from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The Explorer Post is open to all youth between the ages of 14 and 21. Contact Sgt. H. Gardner for more information at 432-6055.  Bike Safety courses are also held throughout the year. Those who successfully complete this course receive a free bike helmet. Contact Sgt. B. Reyna for more information at 432-6055.


Does the Bisbee Police Department offer business checks or house checks?

The Police Department will place homes on a House Watch list if requested by the owner. An officer will physically check the house, while the owners are away.


The Police Department routinely checks businesses during the night and graveyard shifts. Glass windows are checked at the start and end of a shift, and doors are physically checked during the shifts.


Does the City of Bisbee have a noise ordinance pertaining to sound amplification, such as car stereos and animals (barking dogs)?

City Code 10-1-17 pertains to Sound Amplification in vehicles. The Police Department will issue citations or warnings upon receiving complaints.


City Code 6-2-12 pertains to Animal Nuisance, such as barking dogs. The Police Department will issue citations or warnings when complaints are received.


The Bisbee Police Department mission and responsibility is to serve and protect persons and property in the City of Bisbee. It is the right of all persons within the department’s jurisdiction to be free from criminal acts, to be secure in their possessions and to live in peace. The responsibilities associated with this mission are many. They include enforcement of City Ordinances, federal and state laws; maintaining the peace and order of the City; protecting life and property; and generally assisting citizens in urgent situations. As a member or the Bisbee Police Department, officers and civilian employees make the department’s responsibilities their own. They are expected to carry out this mission diligently and courteously, and to take pride in the service they provide. The department serves the people of Bisbee and its visitors by performing the law enforcement function in a professional manner, and it is to these people that the department is ultimately responsible.